- 2008 – present RS Premier Bintaro as General Practitioner which involving as Medical Consultant for HIV/AIDS and work together with other member of the HIV/AIDS team in the hospital
Archa Medica Clinic as part of Management team and as a General Practitioner which involving in HIV /AIDS
- 2004- 2006 Family Health International/ Aksi Stop Aids (ASA) as part time Consultant In Clinical care Support & Treatment
- mid 2001-2003 Independence Surgery (Private Clinic) working as a General Practitioner in Gaborone, Botswana. In a country which has more than 30% prevalence rate of HIV/AIDS, this clinic was established in 1985 and one of the pioneer in 1095 for HIV treatment to support the government. There were over 1500 patients in this clinic who are under antiretroviral treatment.
- 1998 – 2001 RS International Bintaro as Medical & Ancillaries Manager. Joined as part of the initial team to start up the establishment to its successful operation. My responsibilities were:
1. To ensure that medical services are delivered by
the doctors in a high standard and effect manner which reflects the vision, mission and value of the company. This will also include all areas related to inpatient, outpatient and A&E services.
2. To be responsible for operation of Ancillaries Services in the hospital, which is including Pharmacy, Laboratory/Pathology Service, Radiology
Service, Medical Rehabilitation Service and Medical Record.
- 1995-1998 Contracted (requirement for medical doctors) as part of the government program in the primary health care center (PTT) in Puskesmas Kecamatan Kebayoran Lama.
- 1991-1994 Adaptation in teaching & government hospital RS Cipto Mangunkusumo as part of the internship for foreign overseas medical graduates.
- 1986-1990 The degree of Doctor of medicine, surgery & obstetrics Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium.
- 1982-1986 The degree of Doctor of Candidate in medical sciences Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium.
- 1981-1982 lst year student in Social & Political Science University of Indonesia, Jakarta
- 1979-1981 High School graduate from Tarakanita I, Jakarta, Indonesia
- 2004-present Member of Indonesian Doctors Associations (IDI)
- 2001-2003 Botswana Branch Southern African HIV Clinicians Society. Active member with various medical professionals from government institutions, private sectors and IDCC (Harvard University) to discuss HIV AIDS related cases.
- 1995-2001 Member of Indonesian Doctors Associations (IDI)