- Medical Check Up
- December 2002-June 2003 International SOS Jakarta, Indonesia Occupational Health Doctor:
• Responsible to Chief Medical Officer of Global Medical Services (GMS) Department.
• To manage daily operations of SOS GMS staff Occupational Health and vaccination program.
• To coordinate reporting from sites, analysis of reports (including daily log book), management review, feedback of performance to clients and site staff with advice on corrective action as necessary.
• To perform high quality medical history and physical exams for Occupational Health projects.
• Responsible for coordination of site/ project activities (relates to Occupational Health projects).
• To assist in planning and preparation for each location (Medical type, database set-up, data entry, analysis of
investiuations, certification of medical results and preparation of individual and summary reports), and to
explain their individual Medical Check-Up results.
• To follow treatment and vaccination guidelines for TB and Typhoid, or other illnesses as specified in the project scope of work.
• To support training activities for other training programs as requested by the GMS Chief Medical Officer.
• Special Tasks: to travel to G%IS sites in Indonesia to support the project needs (either for locum or audit roles). This may include reporting findings and recommendation.
- 999-2002 Puskesmas Kebun Kopi Dati 11 Kota Jambi, Propinsi Jambi, Indonesia Head of Puskesmas Outpatient Services:
• Responsible to Puskesmas Chief, under-coordinate of the chief of the local Indonesian Health Department.
• To manage daily operation of the Outpatient Services.
- 1995 – 1998 Faculty of Medicine, University of Yarsi, Jakarta, Indonesia Medical Doctor Profession Degree
National Examination: Faculty of Medicine, University of Indonesia, Jakarta, Indonesia
- 1989 – 1994 University of Yarsi, Jakarta, Indonesia
Degree in Medicine
Minithesis to obtain Medical Degree: Papaya Leaves as Medicine, Considered from Medical and Islam Point of View.